Friday, February 17, 2006

Pretences of A Time, Unknown


She sees him everyday sitting on that park bench. What does he do? What does he think? What does he say?

Pretence of a time unknown. Life is all we've got to go on.

I see you there
Sitting on your own
Sitting as if you're waiting
For someone to come along

Always sitting
With a bouquet of red roses
As if you're going to meet
That someone special

Who is it you're waiting for to come by?
What is it that pushes you on?
Why is it that you sit alone every time?
When will the clouds fade away from the face of the sun?

She comes by every single sun rise
She comes by always with a smile
She swings by me with such grace

Her presence blooms the flowers and the trees
Your sweet innocence, your loving desire for life, the urge I fight not to faint after I see your smile

You swing by me with the birth of a new morning
Your sweet smile graces me by making me forget my reasons of mourning

My life was bittersweet
But now that fate has brought us together to meet
The life I live now, is brightly predefined

Taken out by your beautiful features
Great intelligence
Better even
our ambition and determinance

The fight now is the fight for the heart's throne. The one to who no one could ever own. The fight for true love, not fame. The fight to win the heart of life's better known game. Time and time again, there will be a hole to fall into. Once you get back up on your feet, you will feel all the right pieces coming into.

The heart is at passion, the mind is at a theory. Both clash and obstruct until the day where there lay no dust.

0 comments: