Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Shout In Silence


I roamed the streets of love and dear. Where thoughts walked home and unclear. Bent on a path of unfulfilled dreams. Where life was once a light that guided me here. A life full of questions of why and when. Why is there a life? And when is everything going to make a turn?

The sun was in my eyes. As I roamed alone. Roamed, fathoming the streets of 'local' Rome. The seas were gushing with angriness and wisdom. The anger that fills them with tides and their 'treasures' of wisdom.

The wind was hallowing through the beach trees. Hallowing, whispering that I should change what is beneath. Beneath the mask that I hide. Beneath the deciet and all the lies. Beneath the pain that withers within. Beneath the sadness and the quinn.

The tragedy of life is a circumstance. Embraced by both the woman and the man. Fighting it takes takes an amount of faith. A faith of which I have yet to restore in the paths that I walk upon today.

Favoritism is but a role. One I cannot pursure nor control. Would like to reach the stars in the stars in the sky. I know that even those are beyond my grasp, yet, I still grip on my tears before I start to cry. I find myself weak with pain. The favor to take a pill and gush it all away.

I hold on to the dim hope through phase of despair. I ask myself if it is a lie camouflaged with care? I really don't know, anymore. I don't see what is ahead of me as a path that I can move on.

I look at the clouds that above me. I seek the answer to which I head. I run away from the pebbly face of lies and decept. I try to fly into the clouds where dreams could be built.

In the midst of all this. I hear the oceans hiss. I imagine the laughter that I've gotten to miss. The slight notion of a kiss. Life is life; this is my butter-fingered bliss. I'd rather die than live another day's lie such as this.

This is my misshappening. Someone; hear my shout in silence.

0 comments: