Tuesday, February 28, 2006

UNICEF - Pt. III


More news about the UNICEF charity project that is underway.

The CD is now done and there is just the job of getting the approval from the local authorities to go on with the project locally.

Once I get the CD, I will be uploading the music file to a certain website where people who come by to this blog will have the exclusive right to download it's sample for a period of 7 days or less (according the bandwith allowed on that website).

Plus there will be some sample CDs that I will be making to people here in Oman to promote the project - but it will be without the promotional leaflet. So, if you live in Muscat and you would like your free promotional copy, do let me know by commenting here or leaving me an email about your interest and I'll do my best to get you a copy of it. Limited copies only.

Will let you know when there is more news on the topic..

0 comments: