Monday, February 20, 2006

I Lied

I lied today many times.

I lied to myself when I said that I will have a great day. But then again, my unconcious mind was weary and down because of all the things that were on my mind.

I lied today to myself when I said that everything will be and smiling away a fake smile just to make myself feel better. Yet, in truth, I couldn't help but feel the urge just to turn the music onto loud in my car system; shut the windows and shout out at the top of my voice - that still wouldn't help, though.

I lied to myself when I said that everything will be alright if I just look at the brighter side of things. And yet, the world I live in proves me wrong at every angle. I don't think of myself as an Angel. But I have come to think of myself of a more wiser, more deeper thinking, man. So, I would like to be treated accordingly.

I lied to myself today when I said to myself that the weather is just nice enough to the point that I wouldn't get sick again. And within that lie lay the proof of my hypocricy of myself of holding two Omol tablets - just in case.

And in the end?

I am told a thousand times that things will become better once I believe that the glass is half full and not half empty.

What does lie ahead?

Purpose. Achievement. A life without.

1 comments:

Sleepless In Muscat said...

mimi: I hope so, too..

thanks :o)