Monday, February 06, 2006

How to know when to slow down..


So I guess the Big Guy Upstairs had sent me a very strong signal these past few days..

I was working on sending out my CVs these last two days.
I did a radio interview last Friday morning on Oman Arab FM.
I have been been working frantically on marketing my latest book Wonderous World.
I was posting on four blogs; Sleepless In Muscat; Rapidly Blue; A Secret Arabian Journal and; Arab UAE Community Blog.
I was still sending out my fornightly articles to theweek.
I had done a small interview with a local reporter about my book.
Plus, I have been trying to help out someone in their remarkable talent.

... and then suddenly..

.. I fall sick..really sick..

.. guess, I'll just take it easy for a few days now..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great site
» » »