Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I'm Innocent

I've been authorized by the lyrics writer to publish the songwords of his version of the song that's being put together (due to be completed this Friday) for the UNICEF.

--------

I’m innocent

I’ve been wandering on this lonely street,

No lunch and even supper,

Only a piece of bread and the river water, (2X)

(Chorus)

I’m so small and I’ve been left alone,

I’m so small and I’m innocent too, innocent too.

No one even cares for me, when I walk down the street,

No one even picks me up to take me to his home,

Everyone watches me cry, but no one cares (2X)

(Repeat Chorus)

Oh God if you can touch me? Then why don’t I feel that touch,

If you can hear me then why don’t you answer me?

Can’t you see it they treat me like a dog out here.

Can you feel it I am left with no choice?

(Repeat Chorus)

Oh God why did you send me here (2X) Fade

0 comments: