Friday, August 10, 2007

The Bourne Ultimatum


The final episode in the Bourne trilogy has come to a thrilling end.

Filled with fighting action sequences, smart alec jokes, and car chases galore, you get everything you should have gotten in Mission: Impossible - 3.

I won't give off the ending and what becomes of Bourne. But I will tell you that you will be satisfied of the outcome and how the director handled carefully the story and what becomes of the character.

The Bourne Ultimatum is now playing at Al Shatti Plaza.

You can view the trailer on YouTube, here.

------------------

Link:
- The Bourne Ultimatum - Official Website

5 comments:

NiGhTFaCe said...

I was there at the first show. I enjoyed it, more that I loved it!

I might give it a second watch.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

nightface:

why don't you just buy the dvd? :P

NiGhTFaCe said...

I am not DVDs collector. But, I might download all the three parts once the DVD of the last one comes out & get ripped! :D

Sleepless In Muscat said...

nightface:

fair enough.

you can download the movie here: www.mininova.org (in the movies section).

NiGhTFaCe said...

Thank you!

Hahaha, I know from where I can download movies :p