Friday, May 05, 2006

are you listening?

Rising up from the ashes is never as easy as you would always think or imagined it would be. There's the knimbling knees, that struggle to get their strength back. The gravity that works agains you. The solitude you feel inside as you look around for someone to listen to your inner most deepest voice that grieves with pain and sorrow so that you may just get a tiny bit off of your chest.

I look around
What do I see?
Nothing, but a desert
Except for one soul - which is me


I find it hard now to recoginize anything that's just nice for the sake of being alive. Maybe it's just my nature. Maybe I was just not meant to be a writer who writes about every explicit detail in his life. I am probably just someone whose looking for someone who wants to listen to me.

Desperation in my mind
I don't care
The life I have lived
I can no longer share

Whisked whims of past devotion
Laughable plauses of that reduces your life span to being redundant

I find no way out of this
The hellboud paradigm in which my mind is fixed
The fire upon the flames near my hand
I ask only for one more thing; take my soul, if I am this retarted not to understand

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ive been feeling this way too. this helps me though:

"Cry" by james blunt

I have seen peace. I have seen pain,
Resting on the shoulders of your name.
Do you see the truth through all their lies?
Do you see the world through troubled eyes?
And if you want to talk about it anymore,
Lie here on the floor and cry on my shoulder,
I'm a friend.

I have seen birth. I have seen death.
Lived to see a lover's final breath.
Do you see my guilt? Should I feel fright?
Is the fire of hesitation burning bright?
And if you want to talk about it once again,
On you I depend. I'll cry on your shoulder.
You're a friend.

You and I have lived through many things.
I'll hold on to your heart.
I wouldn't cry for anything,
But don't go tearing your life apart.

I have seen fear. I have seen faith.
Seen the look of anger on your face.
And if you want to talk about what will be,
Come and sit with me, and cry on my shoulder,
I'm a friend.
And if you want to talk about it anymore,
Lie here on the floor and cry on my shoulder,
Once again.
Cry on my shoulder,
I'm a friend.

One Nine Seven One said...

nice post but am i missing something here....?

Anonymous said...

erm, no i dont think ur missing anything. im depressed too, and my friend sent me that song..
and thats it.


:)