Sunday, May 07, 2006

imitating a smile


So maybe I am dragging it a bit. Maybe there is a slight chance of recovery after all from this mental illness called the depressive stage. Maybe. Just maybe, everything would turn out fine.

So if everything is going that way - as in, as it is and what it is, is going the right path - then why does everything feel so wrong?

You have this little light inside of you that asks you to push on further just a bit more. And the moment you are seeing hope, you see the darkness again, all around you, like it was a cold silent storm. And its that storm of frustration, ideas, desperation to get out of the vicious hole of events that you are running through that holds you back yet the flame of hope still carries on.

If I was a child I would cry
If I was a girl I would crowch in fear and die
If I was a man I would hold back my tears
If I was a woman I would hold my man's hands strongly in fear

If a smile is the best way a human being can be happy, then I would imitate a smile.

1 comments:

Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

Hope you're feeling better. What would you do if you couldn't express how you felt using words?

My thoughts and prayers are with you.