Saturday, May 06, 2006

is it an empathatic world?

A creative artist looks upon the place of where he will start off his work and start burrowing his mind for a specific detailed feature that is required to launch the journey that he wishes to embark upon so that they may distinctly set their right foot into the hall of creativity.

Burrowing a mind is a tedious process. Something that oftens happens to artists subconciously, where that particular artist has his thinking machine working around-the-clock and in result he is always thinkning of something new and improved. That was once, I.

I was once a child
Just a boy
Now that I have grown
I find that I am just a toy in someone's hands

I keep trying to initiate this link between me and myself. It's like two minds thinking at the same time. One replying to the other. And it gets me so down that I just have to sit down and listen to my mind(s) just wonder away with their thoughts. And at many of these times, they make complete sense.

I implore them
I shout away
I cry out my miseries
Everyday

I try to imitate a smile
But it won't come out
Even my muscles
Have those doubts

Does the world not share with me its empathy?

0 comments: