Thursday, May 04, 2006

the dying quest

lately, i have been having this out of body experience, one where you just float in mid air and everything around you just doesn't seem to make sense.

this applies to me in my blogging case.

perhaps it's because i push myself to blog about anything every single day unless i am sick or for whatever other reason. then again, maybe it's just a sign from the Big Guy Upstairs to just give everything a break and start continuing your realistic adventures from now on - like the work that i have now that takes up so much of my time i barely have time to think about everything.

and i certainly don't want to end up telling you how boring my day was at work nor what it is i do here or there just because i can't find a reason good enough to blog.

maybe it's just better to say it this way;

goodbye

(ps: i'll be back in the case that i find something to blog about)

0 comments: