Monday, May 01, 2006

If You Were Me...

Take a flower
Take a Bee
Take my smile
Or take me

Take my life
Take my trust
But never leave me without your precious endurance
Your personal touch

Starry, starry night tonight
I wish I could have the wish that I made under this moonlight
I have seen her face and I cannot forget
The feelings that rush within me like blood veins, spread

She gazes into a flock of birds
The smile on her face
The green meadows she loves
In spring; in winter; it wouldn't matter which day

She loves the rain
Like the 'droplets' it comes down
Of fair wind in her hair
And her eyes, brown

If you were me
You would see
How much you would want to give to her all
Morever, eternity

Take my flower
Take my smile
Take my face
When it lights up so wild

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this one... very relevant to this point in time in my life...