Tuesday, May 09, 2006

throw me a flashlight, God..

Changing day to night in the eyes of someone who is deeply depressed is never easy. Especially, for someone such as me. It requires a will; and a strong one at that. Yet the power of friendships also play a hand in this desperate period of time. A time where you will differentiate between real and unreal friends. People whom you can actually count on when you are down.

I can't and won't say who was there for me when I was down for the count this time. I'll just spare the details to the point of saying a simple thank you for always being there when I needed you..

Although I can't say that everything is back to normal, it's only safe to say that the worst is over and that during the coming week things should turn out to be as chirpy as they were in the start, again..

Thanks again - you know who you are..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you know, i really do need to talk to you.

Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

Glad things are looking a bit more up for you. Take care!

One Nine Seven One said...

now i am feeling really embarrassed because I think I missed something here...