Saturday, May 20, 2006

the thin thread of life

They say if you haven't lived life until you've been through the lows and considerably enough, I have been through what has been termed as 'the test session of sessions' that brought me over to the other side of the ground.

But having to go through the same episode every now and then starts my questioning if it really is all over and should I expect to live a normal life from now on? Riddles that roam the mind making think of perils and doom only when one is supposed to have more hope than ever.

And if this does all have an end, what then? How would it affect my current working career and other important goals that will come along in my life? I don't want to turn out to be another burden on society seeing that I was searching for such an opportunity in more than 2 years time. Would it vanish away taking my very soul away with it?

Is that the master plan?

The chance of having to live a normal life stands on a very thin thread here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The same old story - AGAIN?

Will you ever stop questioning this issue, then questioning it again, then questioning it - AGAIN?

Life goes on, you move on, give your mind new things to ponder about - please!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ali!

Mmmmmmmm i am always troubled by the word and, indeed, the definition of "normal"?

What is normal? How can one person define it?

We all have our demons, nobody just drifts along without them.

One final thought:

The only people who find what they are looking for in life are the fault finders!