Saturday, August 26, 2006

feebles of desire

Everyday I see something new happening. Whether its in my life. Or in the media or in something else. It makes me think that I am sometimes lucky and other times that I am the most unluckiest person in this entire universe that was created.

I feel like sometimes breaking down and crying my eyes out because of how I feel. Think of screaming out the pain inside my chest, my head and whatever else is agonizing me.

I take pity on a lot of things, and when I am down and lonely - I do that to myself.

I wish my life could just change but I know that this wouldn't happen unless I do something about it.

But what?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Getting busy is the best intervention. Fill your days with something you u like doing. Believe me, it works :)

Sleepless In Muscat said...

been there - done that

doesn't work that way anymore because worldly issues are more of my concern nowadays

flamin said...

You need to decide what makes you happy. If global affairs are more of your concern, then changing something on a personal level will not help.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

MD:

You're right about needing to decide on what makes me happy.

But I disagree, however, in the sense that I believe in order to convince others to change you need to make a change within yourself.

'Man In The Mirror' - Michael Jackson