Tuesday, August 01, 2006

back to the drawing board?

...Not entirely.

Let's get things straight here.

I did the mistake of allowing myself to blog about a personal issue in my life to millions of bloggers worldwide - of that, I do regret. The issue was that I had resigned from my job because to me I was under pressure (whether whoever reads this post likes that phrase or not) but I had not left the job empty handed.

I left with an official offer from the very same establishment to work as a part time employee as a writer, and I agreed.

I am setting the record straight here for all those people who have been criticizing me about my so-called 'hasty' decision.

So that's that..

2 comments:

flamin said...

ughhhh i don't understand how anybody can 'blame' u for something that they don't know completely about. grrrr.

u did what's right for u and i don't think u have to justify to anyone. especially to random people in the blogosphere.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

MD:

Thank you so much.

It means so much that you said that.