Sunday, August 27, 2006

sick with a happy face

There's nothing worse than having to be sick a few days after you've turned a year older. Nothing more sicker than the probability to spend those few days of the month you were born in at the hospital.

And, that, folks, is what has been happening to me.

Having sleepless nights with a high-pitched fever of 39.5 over three consecutive nights. Twice on one day.

You would think I would be cut some slack but I guess that's just a dream.

True that other people in Oman if not the world have a worse case than I do, but when it comes down to you having the sickness, you can either smile and let it pass by or just curse the entire universe for your predicament.

Stay healthy people..

3 comments:

flamin said...

Oh gosh! So sorry to hear that. I hope you feel better soon Ali.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

MD:

Thank you.

I feel better, now that tempreture has calmed down a bit..

flamin said...

Al7mdilla :)