Tuesday, January 30, 2007

2nd surprise


I am pushing the bar as far as I can in order provoke myself into thinking more and write better.

That's why I have been accepted back as a writer in theweek on a monthly status, but this time in the hard copy.

'I'd like to understand more of the world'.

-----

Edit:
I will be providing a permanent link when my topics are published in the gazette in the right hand sidebar and as such, details will be provided letter as to which section to find the needed article for your convenience.

6 comments:

Amna_a said...

Wow! Mabrook once again! That's brilliant.. two newspapers at the same time! And it's appearing in the hard copy too! I'm so happy for you, congratulations!

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Thanks.

This is just the beginning..

Anonymous said...

Excellent! I'm so happy for you :D

Sleepless In Muscat said...

MD:

at long last! Welcome back!

and, yes, thanks.

DoTs... said...

pat yourself on the shoulder and feel proud of yourself.. !

i didn't have the chance earlier to congratulate you on all your successes..

mabrook ..! and again allah y3eenik .. i really hope your words stir a change if not in the society then at least in many of your readers ! :D

Sleepless In Muscat said...

DoTs...:

Thank you for your kind words. Inshallah I will attain that standard some day, 'til then, I have only taken the first step.