Saturday, January 13, 2007

Playground Of Time

The wind hallowed in my face
Asking to make a decision, but not in haste
I try to think
I try to see
I try to focus my mind
I implore for a sense of direction

I see myself going somewhere
I see myself going somewhere
I see that I can achieve something
But I can't seem to move
To budge

I am thinking that what I am doing right now is pathetic
I am thinking that what I am doing right now is time consuming
I barely have time around me to get around
The hands of time move slow to give me that sense that I end up losing somehow

I think that I think too much
I think that there's so much to achieve
And yet so little time
So much going for me
So much potential
So much that I can end up doing

But I guess it's as they say 'all in good time'
As the playground that I am in plays it's sound in due time

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

someone has been doing a lot of thinking... try for once not to think and let things flow with the current..

:)

Sleepless In Muscat said...

if i didn't think then everything would be chaotic

Anonymous said...

nope..

whether you thought or not.. what is meant to happen would happen..

think.. but don't tire yourself with thoughts..

اعقلها واتكل

i know easy said.. :)

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Anonymous:

I was just about to say that: 'easier said than done..'