Sunday, January 07, 2007

Beauty Is A Flower

'If there was once life, it would be with you
For without you, I would live my life in solitude'

I'm trying to think of what to write
I'm trying to sing a song tonight
I look outside
I look at the people
I look at their eyes
And sink deeper

I'm trying to search
For what it is I am searching for
The life I wish
That I aim for

A sense of happiness
In the cold air
Of a smile
From a woman's glance that is so beyond compare

For wonder of beauty and love that is right
For a battle against what's wrong, to instate the light

If life was life
And a dream was a dream
Why do we aspire
When we cannot achieve?

If the hope of life
Was bent on one promise
And the promise was never found

Then why oh why
Do we spend the days tempted
When all is forgotten?

And if a flower was of beauty and not vain
If happiness was a broken chain
If the heart was never torn but strong of reign
Then how is it we still have
Depressing moments
Such as today?

0 comments: