Friday, January 05, 2007

at a moment's glance

Cherish the flower, the field, the sunrise on the beach
Cherish the smile that is on your face that awakens the giant beneath
Cherish the night, the chilled air that is filled with happiness
Forever the night is yours, like the sparkle in your eyes, the devouring scent of love that entangles the nearest light

Founded religion of love and romance
Of a child's smile of seeing his mother at a glance
Of a man's heart filled up with so many emotions of the night that he can never forget

There is only one light to guide my way
There is only heart that could light up my day
There is only one star in my eternal night

A sudden move would mean sudden death
A sudden touch of reality would take me away from reality
The touch of life I long for
The soul that ignites me within is the fire I yearn for

But there is only one life
So what is there to lose apart from what has already been lost?
The choice I know as is the result
But, why the fear?

0 comments: