Friday, January 19, 2007

This Is How It Ends

Someday I will be taken away
And on that day, I will smile
I would probably laugh like a child
While looking at you

I would imagine the wind brushing against your hair
In your eyes, I would glare
Your tears, I would share
As you cry my life away

On that day
The birds will carry on chirping
The trees won't stop growing
As your love for, would stay within

And my soul would leave my body in total peace
Watch over you, to see that you live your life in total ease
Washing away all your gloom
Just to always see you smile and bloom

Forgiveness is love in my heart that you will always have
Just as a part of me is always happy to see you glad
As on that day all I want from you is to remember the good memories that we always had

Please forgive me
As this is how it ends

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i always wondered when i die.. would those i love know how much i loved them? would they have known how much they filled my heart?

this poem is one poem that brings tears to your eyes ..

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Thank you for your lovely comment.

ps: Does this mean you're back to blogging?

:o)

Anonymous said...

nope.. not so soon.. i just had to stop at this poem.. it ..... lets say.. brought back memories and thoughts.. and tears :)

besides.. i didn't want to comment as the annonymous i once used .. ;)

Sleepless In Muscat said...

dots..:

wow. I am flattered that you felt that way towards the poem and that it built up all those emotions all in one.

I hope, though, they were all happy tears and not tears of sadness :o)