Thursday, January 25, 2007

the first surprise


I have told only a handful of people about this and probably kept them burning within due to their curiosity to know what it is all about.

I had been planning for this for quite some time.

I guess patience is it's own reward.

I have been accepted as a regular columnist in the online edition of The Times of Oman. It will be purely for exposure purposes and should things look up throughout the course of time, I may be offered a permanent placement in the establishment.

I would be starting with them quite soon so when the time comes, I will put a permanent link to the newspaper so you can get to read them when they are published hopefully.

----

Link:

- The Times of Oman English newspaper

Update: Columns published will commence beginning the coming Sunday 28/1/2007.

8 comments:

Amna_a said...

That's great news! Congrats, you deserve it!

I can't wait to start reading the columns, I'm sure they'll be great..

Good luck with it, I hope you get permanent placement inshalla!

Anonymous said...

awww bil baraka inshallaaa
... oo inshallaa sa3adtk doom !! :D
your a great writer, you'll do them good and make em proud inshallaa !!!!

best of luck to you ...

Anonymous said...

congrats

Sex and Dubai said...

Fantastic! Really thrilled for you and will be a loyal reader..! I see it already:

Dear Editor:

Your new columnist SIM is like a breath of fresh air....

One Nine Seven One said...

I could kill you Ali!!!!!!!!! This is excellent news, but I hate you for keeping me on the edge of my seat waiting for this annoucement!

Congrats dude. You deserver it.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Thank you everyone for your compliments.

I wish you the best of luck also in all your endeavors.

DoTs... said...

mabrook..
a word can change a nation.. i wonder what a "column of words can do.." ;)
allah y3eenik :D

Sleepless In Muscat said...

DoTs..:

Thanks...I think, for your words of support. lol.