Monday, January 01, 2007

The Human Being

Mists of wonder
Of mystery
But no delight

Life is just another footstep for me to step on
To climb up the ladder of success
To change my 'luck' as I wish I would like

It feels like that the sun has gone down on me
Like the light of day has been taken away
Since there is no one in my life
No one to lead me to happiness
No one tell me that they miss me
No one tell me that they wish to be with me for the new year and more

Life is now all about being responsible
But what am I responsible for?
For me?
For someone else?
For extending the truth?

I am the man behind the mask
I am the person who will not hide his feelings for the sake of being nice
I am not the person who will be the one you always 'wanted' to be in your life

I am just me
I am the rising sword of truth
I am the passionate heart of a poet long dead

I.. am the human being within me

0 comments: