Thursday, February 08, 2007

IN pursuit of happiness

I will always smile in your face

I will always shed a happy tear

I will love you even when you want me nowhere near

I will cry along with you

I will always cherish the good times that I have had with you

I will always try to make you happy

I will create rainbows from the clouds

I will be the one you want to be with all your life

I will be the sun that shines up your day

I will be the moon that hums you away to sleep

In pursuit of happiness
I will always be there for you

------


NB: The Pursuit of Happyness is a movie that is not to be missed.

3 comments:

DoTs... said...

"I will love you even when you want me nowhere near"

:)

Sleepless In Muscat said...

If only they made real life smilies

:oP

DoTs... said...

consider them real... or as close to reality as possible !