Friday, February 16, 2007

on with the show

I was thinking a few days back of actually quitting the whole blogging scene after I post my 1000th post on SleeplessInMuscat.

But after much thought and talk with people who actually cared I came to a conclusion that I should continue on with my 'message' to the world. Since I still have a raw talent that needs to be tended to throughout the 'net, the newspapers, the gazettes and other educational institutes' newsletters.

But most of all, I came to a conclusion that if I gave up now not only would I be deemed a coward by facing my inner demons, but I would also condemn myself to total isolation and my untarnished talent, too.

Not to mention, that it seems that a lot of you seem to like to read my posts quite a lot by stating that it is quite an interesting read coming from an 'intellectual and educated personality'. Words I wear on my chest as a trophy handed unto me.

So I guess it's on with the show

7 comments:

DoTs... said...

"So I guess it's on with the show "

and we'll get the popcorn ;)

Anonymous said...

a wise decision: am sure not only me but we all are happy to keep reading from you =)

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Thank you both.

Secure, you can put away the tissues for now :P

weirdgoat said...

Hey, I only just started reading your blog, don't quit now...

Sleepless In Muscat said...

WG:

hey dude. glad you're able to drop by my blog. Welcome!

And don't worry, I'm not going anywhere - yet :o)

weirdgoat said...

I've reading it since you first told me about it.
I just don't comment often...That's all...:p

Plus word verification is annoying...

Sleepless In Muscat said...

WG:

Thanks for your passing by.

As for the word verification, its to keep the advertisers and spammers out.

Sorry, I'm not taking it down.