Friday, July 01, 2005

So I was thinking..

yes believe or not - I was thinking..

I got to thinking at the time that I was having a really high fever felt like a 39er or something (problem is that I have lost my personal electronic themometer and can't be bothered to buy a new one)..

Anyhoo.. I was thinking one big negative thought while I was watching a Spiderman 2 on my TV and I got to thinking and imagining that I was pulled into ICU and I was having an overwhelming fever over the themometer's scale of 42 degrees C. And that it wasn't coming down and I could feel actually the heat from that moment and that I was telling my dad my last wishes which were to go ahead and print my 2nd book. And that was that. Didn't see myself die though...he he he

Don't know why I got to thinking that way. But I was not thinking like that when the fever (actual one) went down..so I don't know: escape thoughts?

On the bright side we're invited my family and me and other lovely members of the family to our Uncle's 'ranch' - swimming pool and alll, tomorrow (Friday). So I guess I will have a good time I suppose. I suppose..

My dad starts his vacation for 40 days from this Saturday, which means he'll be on my head "eat this", "get up", "drink", "sweat" and my favorite - "fart". ;oP

He wants to go with me, after we cure this episode of mine, to Dubai - by car. No way by car. No way with anyone. A vacation is meant to have it to yourself and not with other people other than your wife, you really have no excuse there. 'You can't go alone on a vacation and that's that'. Worse than a mother in law that looks like Nancy Ajram in her 40's. Yikes..

I would have liked to have typed some nice poetry in these moments, but no nice thoughs are being filtered towards my brain. Looks like there's a detour being built. Hope it's not going to the intestines. Yugh..

Anyhow.

You eat your watermelons.

Drink as much fluid as you possibly cannot. And when you feel an overflow either barf up or do heavy weights like some people I know. ;oP

See ya soon people..

All my love..

0 comments: