Sunday, July 17, 2005

Good news - Bad news 2

The Good News:

My himoglobene level has come up again finally to 8.22. Doctors says it could be due to the new medication that they introduced to my body or that it could be that my bonemarrow has decided to wake up the produce of red blood cells.

The Bad News:

Same day as I was going to do my above checkup I took a chance to see my buddies in the ward which I used to be in - and to my shock; one of them had died throughout the night. I had known the deceased for over a year in hospital and we always chatted and had a great time until his case got worse. He had Lukiemia and he was only in his early 20's. Rest In Peace, friend.

2 comments:

Noors said...

I'm glad that your Hb went that high, compared to your previous Hb, that's very good, it explains why you've been feeling better.:)

Yet, I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I haven't been spending time in the ward, just went there yesterday to get a patients file number, so I didn't hear of this. May his soul rest in peace.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

thanks for your condolences. i appreciate it.

i was there today and got the shock of my life. i swear i was about break down and cry.