Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Can the inside be outside and vice versa?

So I went to the dentist today. Finished from there in less than an hour. And ended up getting a second appointment by August 21st. Just 4 days before my birthday. He he he. The reason? Well, the actual dentist who's supposed to be working with me is off because of an injury for a period of 3 months. Plus the fact that I am going to Malaysia on the 27th or 28th of July and I won't be back until sometime around the 18th of August. And fact is, my case is a dental challenge and that is no understatement.

I am also expecting that my book would come out this week or beginning of the next, hopefully.

I am feeling a lot better physically. I am able to almost run around and go quickly up and down the stairs. So hopefully everything will be A.OK by the time I go to Malaysia.

I would have gone to the UK. But I have no one to show me around. Plus, it's been 16 years since I was last in Glasgow, Scotland. Oh, well.

And hopefully by the time I come back I will enroll into a Master's program here, trouble is all they are offering is a Master's in Business Administration. And I am up to here with that. I wanna major in something like Advertising because I find that field fascinating and so full of opportunities. My parents are like do your poroject on Advertising. But I would rather major in it.

Anyways. Besides that, I am going to watch The Fantastic Four at the Shatti Plaza at maybe 4:30pm and after that a nice sit at Starbucks MQ then back home to say my b'byes to my older sister who's off tomorrow to London with her husband.

Anyone care to join me at Starbucks let me know..

see ya!

0 comments: