Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Tag Attack!

Following the attack by Noora on her blog after reading her last post "Tag"; now I have to reply to the same questions when she got tagged.

So here goes nothing;

- How many books do you own?

Just a handfull really. I'm not much of a bookworm.

- What's the last book you bought?

A Raymond E. Feist story part of a new trilogy he's promoting for. Can't remember what the name was honestly. But I remember not liking it from the first few pages so I put it and cursed my luck because I had bought it personally from Barnes & Noble in Minnesota, USA.

- What's the last book you read?

'man and wife'
by Tony Parsons. Great story of a two parts. The first book was called 'man and boy'. I would definitely recommend it.

- A book you've been reading but never got to finish it..?

Nothing. Like I said: I am not a bookworm.

- What 5 books have meant the most to you?

1) Man and boy - Tony Parsons.
2) Man and wife - Tony Parsons.
3) The spy who came out from the cold (can't remember the author's name - sorry).
4) The Rift-War trilogy - Raymond E. Feist.
5) Who Moved My Cheese? (again; author unknown).

- Who would you like to book tag?

Muscati, Noora (again! he he), my Dad, and all my sisters!

Yesssssssssssss......suffer as I have! ;oP

4 comments:

Noors said...

you can't tag me again! lol:P

Sleepless In Muscat said...

who says? ;o)

Samyah said...

I read both man and boy and man and wife, Tony is a good writer.

muscati said...

Dude I've already been book-tagged and written my answers on the blog before you posted this :)

If you like the Tony Parsons he had a book called In a Family Way late last year. I have no idea how good it is since I haven't read any of his books before. I bought it for my wife and she read it without giving any comments.

Spy Who Came in From the Cold - John Le Carre.