Monday, July 11, 2005

The difference between a flower and a white rose

I wish the days were always nights
I wish the summers were all winters
I wish away the gloomy thoughts
My wish is to be alive and only with you

Sunrises
Sunsets
Suns aside

The sun
Has made red
My white behind

Pretty flowers walk past on the streets
Pretty flowers with invisible thorns until touch them, you feel
Grey clouds are all over
Grey with gloom no showers no stopover

Bightness comes from ahead
Dazzling my eyes my ears and aching my brain
Brightness as cool as the as a winter's walk by on the beach
Brightness with a smile to make you forget what you last had for a meal

Sunny shine clovers
Tidbats and tails
The shower that I now feel
Over my body and head

Couldn't care about being angry or confused
Even in the event that things weren't meant to happen for a person and person in truth

They are but pretty flowers
But not as you
They're covered with thorns
And yet your warmth is what blooms through and through

Sweet dreams

0 comments: