Thursday, July 21, 2005

Poem To You: Once Again, It's You

Can't sleep
I think of you everyday
I wonder and I wonder
My thoughts, back and forth, do they sway

Lingered in my heart
In my soul
Is your image
That controls my very thoughts

I wonder should I?
I wonder should I ask you again?
But then I pull back
The hurt do I have to off fend

I try to think of something else
Something besides you
But all I end up doing is remembering your smile
And the way you act so cool

I go out, I see people
But in the back of my mind, you're still there
I remember your eyes, how they twinkle
Just when you look my way, without meaning to stare

I am torn between two choices of having to ask you
The one question in my heart
But the last time I did that
I got embarassed and stopped at that part

I don't know what to do
Could you point me through?

I crave to see you one more time
To talk to you - just to talk to you, for a little while

Beat by beat, day by day
My heart, my soul, they call out your name

I wonder if I
Should stop convincing myself with these 'lies'

Destiny awaits for no one
I guess, I will always walk my path - alone..

0 comments: