Thursday, July 14, 2005


Batman Begins has been since Wednesday. I wanted to go out and see it that day but I got a call from a friend of mine and I invited him so we're ending up seeing it today, Thursday.

I was told that in that in 2 day weekend over at the US it racked in over 66 million Dollars. So what? This movie has been way overdue since the fans have been expecting, such as I, a fifth installment in the Batman movie series from Warner Bros.

I had never seen any trailers for the movie. But I had seen an advertisement which includes a refreshment drink that's promoting the movie and thought it was kinda cool.

I used to go to the movies alone. But nowadays I hardly ever go there because I tend to get a fever everytime I go in there (the movie theatre).

I hope to God one day that I won't be going alone anytime soon.

I hope to God that one day I would go to any type of good movie and with someone I truly love.

I believe life isn't life if you don't have someone truly special to your heart and soul to live with your whole lifetime..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
» » »