Thursday, July 14, 2005

Goodnight..

I miss your voice

As do I

I can't sleep the night

My eyes, they dream of you, the nights

Talking on the phone. Before going to sleep. Such romantic thoughts. Between two lovers who cannot meet. Traditions wears down in a matter of decades, not years. What would happen then? Would they still feel what they feel?


I wonder if I should try
To catch your parent's attention and make a cry
A cry from my heart and my soul
A cry that I truly love you because you are my all

Please don't don't do anything hasty, I beg of you
If you were to, then our relationship could be through
Approach when you can when you are well
Approach when you feel like a man, all fixed up and dealt


Am I not a man now?

Yes you are

But have you anything to prove your case?

You're quite smart

Feelings can always come and go. The passion inside will always stay aglow. Lead me to your heart. Where I may be improsoned as a slave. A slave to your heart and soul. A slave to where we should lead our fate.


I can only say
What my heart wants to say
That it's you I want
That it's you I want for eternity

I love you too
Should you otherwise, I would slap you like a fool
Don't say that you'd ever die
Because, no matter how much we will ever live for, it matters not, our souls live in the sky


I wish I could reach out and hold you. Just hug you. Just. Just to hear you whisper those those words that I long to hear. It would have been days. No. Months. No. Years since those words I would hear.


Goodnight my sweet prince to another morning.
To another blossom of a rose.
To the even sunset and tomorrow's sunrise.
To the evening dust and tomorrow's rain.
The vanity I feel in heart will have tomorrow, sailed away.
I love you far more than you love me.
I love you so, it would be careless for you to ask how much you mean to me.


Sweet dreams my love.
May the daffodils spring in your balcony garden.
May the winter breeze come your gently your way asway.
May the clouds run over you like the soft air you breath at night.
May the sun smile down on your face and cause you delight.
May I always be in your heart as you say.
I love you so, come what may.

0 comments: