Tuesday, July 12, 2005

I woke up today and I was feeling really sleepy from yesterday after I had gone out for more than 2 hours just checking to see what could be new and what could not. Apparently it turned out to be the latter, he he he

But, today.. I don't know what it is about today. I feel really different. Emphasised with energy and thinking with a pow. Burning some steel. Things like that. Things that are quite positive in nature and not of a negative impact. That only happens here at home - lol

Today we're celebrating my older sister's belated birthday. Belated because everyone screwed it up with their appointments. It's a birthday for crying out loud! When were you planning to have it by? Christmas?

Anyhow. I think I know what I will bring her.

I'll update you all what it was later tonite.

Right now my laptop is running out of charge for this post and if I end up like that it'll freeze.

And by the way
I forgot to say
Sweet sweet morning
To the lovely moonlight daze

That fills my eyes from its emptiness
Thte source, you are, of my happiness

Good morning

0 comments: