Friday, July 15, 2005

Goodnight (Part Two): What He Wants To Say

I favor the night
The scent of yours, that it is, with-filled
Moonlight so bright
The soul balance I feel

I favor the day
When I see your smiling face
And your eyes twinkling my way
I love you passionately beyond comprehension, make no mistake

Love. Speaks passionately. In emotions. Souls collide. Slide the responsibility or full devotion.

Do I turn away?
Do I stare?
Do I look at her beautiful set of eyes?
Do I dare?

If I keep this bottled up. I will most surely kill myself. A thought that is not supposed to occur. When filled up with glee and happiness.

What is there to do? When you walk by me? I try to utter a few words. But they fall recklessly. Passion of joy. The will not to make a mistake. To make you see the flamboyance. Of how it feels when are by me almost every day.

I have no idea
What you think of me
I wish I knew
Seriously

I wish I could make everything bad that has ever happened to you just disappear
Just to make you happy, always smiling, always have your mind in the clear

I can imagine you to say
‘It’s not my time’
I can imagine you saying
‘I don’t have the time’

But truth to be known
Far though, yet clear
That you’d rather be on your own
To do the remarkable things you want, no matter how much time it may take – to get things clear

And I respect that
I really do
I really appreciate a woman like you
Doing the things that you yourself do

I believe if there is a path
Set between two people
That it would be set by the hands of fate

But sometimes
Just sometimes
Fate needs a little nudge in the right way

I don’t want to push
But I just wanted to be honest and open
I lay here my heart for you
For the taking

I’m sorry if I seem to be pushy
I don’t mean it, really

I would say sorry to you a zillion times
I would put my arm for you into a hot scolding fire not ice
I would do anything you ask
Just say the word and I’ll do it then and there

But whatever you do
Don’t vanish on me
Because if you do you’ll take my heart along with thee
And then I would be a mindless soul for all eternity

Goodnight, sweet dear

0 comments: