Friday, July 15, 2005

Tag-ulation..

I don't know if it was me or Sam but I am going to do it anyhow:

What does 'love' mean to you?

Love to me is just a word. Unless enforced by actions to prove that you really do love someone such as showing how much you love them; always caring for them even when they are in need; being there for them in the thick and thin; etc.

What does 'Marriage' mean to you?

Marriage? That's a tough one. No, really. I think it's the ability to put comprimises in either person's life to make theirs a single one definitive of responsibilities, duties, and consequence of choice in the future.

Do you believe in 'love at first sight'?

My answer would have to be the same as Noora's on this one; I used to but not anymore. Got too heartbroken and learnt a few mistakes here and there. Nowadays, it's more like a sparkplug at first sight, he he he.

How many children do you want?

Maybe just 1 or 2 - 3, maximum.

If given the chance, what song would you sing for me on my wedding day?

'What a wonderful world' by Louis Armstrong.

What is your favorite holiday destination?

Well, currently, it would have to Malaysia. But given the chance to go anywhere else, I would probably pick the UK since I haven't been there in 15 years time, so I know it's changed dramatically or possibly, Australia - the new land of opportunity.

What are the three qualities you would look for in a man?

Where on my forehead does it say that I am gay???? ;oP

What are the three qualities and the three bad habits that you have?

Qualities - I would rather let people decide about that, I'm not one to brag about my hidden talents or such.

As for bad habits - I'm much of a pessemistic (since childhood); if my imagination is not kept on a leash then it could prove to be disastrous; and finally; I'm moody.

Where do you see yourself in ten years time?

Still surviving the methods of life and the mockery of which a game it still plays.

First person not been tagged on this issue and reads this is tagged!

2 comments:

Noors said...

Sam was the one who tagged me:)

Nice answers you got there. lol as for the questions about the qualities you see in a man, being a guy you change the question to a girl, duh, lol:P

Sleepless In Muscat said...

i knew that..

i was just playing...