Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Gliding guidelines of your soul

Well, today I was up and adam and took that really painful injection back at the local polyclinic we go to which is in Wattayah. On my home got me the morning newspaper but didn't have a chance to read because it was already out and so I ended up for 2nd best: Oman Tribune.

Got back home, had a proper breakfast by 12ish. And now I am on the PC typing this out.

That's about it for today.

Except I have a question for Noora; should I go ahead and post that poem I last showed you when I was admitted or not to get a reply about it? ;o)

DON'T PANIC!

The Hitch-Hickers Guide to the Galaxy
is out tonite at your nearest cinema. Based on the few small novels on the same title by Douglas Adams, it was a hilarious combination between comedy, drama, sci-fi, and stunning special effects that'll put the W in WOW. A must see if you ever read the book and if you haven't - then do read it and get yourself a ticket for the movie!

peace out!

2 comments:

Noors said...

hmm,

I don't know lol!

Sleepless In Muscat said...

my email: pennedthoughts@gmail.com