Wednesday, July 27, 2005

everything's coposathetic

i've gone and postponed my vacation until the 15th of August.

first of the reasons is that the travel agent our family is accustomed to hasn't had any luck in getting a flight vacancy to book me on until that date. 2nd reason would be that i sent in my corrections for my 2nd book Wonderous World and i am expecting it back to see it and approve it so it would be good for me to stay behind and follow that process. and finally, to keep an open eye on my health ..its been a good 2 weeks - i just hope it stays that way, forever.

so i'll still be around but i'll miss celebrating my birthday here in Oman, but i have done it once and i can always do it again. and i'll miss attending something back here.

but here's to a person who's made me smile whenever i see them; thank you

0 comments: