Saturday, July 16, 2005

Good day - life

So it's come down to this; I am being pushed again and again to take anti-depressants. The one thing that'll make me think like: zippidi do da, zippidi do dae, my sickness, has gone away! Yippee!

This is the third time I have had someone mention to me that I should take them. I don't want to live a lie. I'd rather live on reality that I am sick whether or not I can take that truth and face it or not.

Honestly. It makes me wonder that people would just take medication for anything these days. I have a headache - here's a Panadol. Got some bellyache? Get some Pathidine, why don't you? Ok, maybe I was in that phase, but I am way past that now. The only type of medication that I take is what is neccessary for my sickness. Plus the Adol/Omol that I use almost every day to take care of me should I feel a fever coming so I don't fall sick and tired.

And so far I have had almost a week off going into hospital, although I would still like to go there for one reason and one reason only. And another thing I feel as if I am being recharged. I am eating a lot. I'm not getting as tired as often as I used to. But I still have that tireness when I go up and down the steps. But that's about it. Pretty cool, huh?

On a different note, I have been browsing the 'net and stumbled upon this internet company that supplies Arabic cartoons from the 70's and 80's on DVD and VHS through orders via express mail or FedEx - the company's 'net address, should you be interested to check it out is:
www.arabiccartoons.net.

It might be a bit expensive, but I figure it's worth it since you're getting these old favorites such Captain Majed; Sally and Adnan wa Leena - if any of you remember them at all.

OmanTel has finally made the official unofficial. For all you WiFi freaks like me; remember when they used to offer the service for free until the end of August? Well, they stopped that and now they're the offering the service unofficially through prepaid cards that go as low for 3 Omani Rials. Once the card is activated, you have 1 week to use it, whether or not you do, it expires at the end of that one week. Once again, a breakthrough for technology through our beloved web service provider: OmanTel.

On the other hand, if you're looking to buy a Nawras line (i.e.: Ajel), there'll be (or there is, you would have to enquire through 1500) an offer to buy the Ajel package and you get a free EDGE/E-GPRS card for your laptop or PC which you can connect through your Nawras Ajel line so you can connect to the 'net at a speed three times faster than dial up (that would be 168Kbps). And what's better, is that you always have the connection with you where-ever you go, no need for silly extra usernames and passwords. Just your normal username and password that you use for your 'net connection back at home. Only disadvantage of this service is you're charged almost 3 Baizas per kilobyte you download through the phone via your PC/laptop.

If you still can't wait to get a better internet connection, just wait until the end of this year and they will bring in a new 'net company to compete with OmanTel's web services.

And one last note, my book has been sent to the printers one last time after I had edited it for the before last time so it shouldn't take long to get back the draft, maybe even today so I can approve it for mass printing. Fingers crossed.

Good day - life.

0 comments: