Thursday, July 21, 2005

Elvis has left the mousehole

People tell me I have no taste in music just because that mine is not in line with theirs. But to each his own. They think that my taste for music is off. I used to like any good music of late. But the problem is, is that I have lost touch with that kind of music. Don't get me wrong. I like something if it's catchy and nice. But that's about it. Lately, I have been into downloading music from the 80's that I remember when I was in the UK 16 years ago. Yup. I still remember a lot of them. And I'd rather listen to them than what is heard these days. Again it is according to my mood. And it seems like that I am the only one who is in to it these days as far as I know.

A lot of people think that I am also mature enough to make a move on getting a wife, too. But, seriously, most of the women that I have seen - in exception to one who's special to my heart - are immature, out for all fun and just letting go (i.e.: not taking responsibility of their actions) & they are far too young for me. I think I have found the one, but I am trying to take as slowly as I can if she would just let me know if she really is in to me or not. And I would wait even after I die if that's what it takes.

I could be pesimisstic most of the time, but I am not like that by nature. I am really a fun guy to be around - just ask anyone who knows me. I enjoy having fun but not at the expense of forgoing serious matters - never. I enjoy a good fruitfull chat with someone who understands me and connects on the same level as I. I do have a hot head sometimes, but again, its according to my mood. I would never lie to anyone about anything unless it's absolutely necessary. I would never hurt someone on purpose, emotionally or otherwise. I love the outdoors. I am sensitive (anyone got a Ken doll for me?) to matters of my concern and of that to others.

I'm really into gadgets and gizmos for almost anything - especially mobile phones, PCs and laptops. I am hoping to open my own business one day since I can't work under the conditions of my health I would have to be my own boss.

I would never cheat unless pushed to by another party.

Anything else I didn't mention?

2 comments:

Sowhat said...

I like your way of writting :)

and regardign the taste :) i lisen to Om Kalthom :) and alot of ppl disagree with me :P but Sowhat ( yep this is my nick name ) every body got his/her taste ..

see you around .. really nice blog .. added to my favourites :)

Tia said...

i kinda understand how you feel, finding that person whom you can connect with in a way you never knew before, but at the same time not being sure how He/She is feeling towards. so you are trapped, you can't make a move and at the same time you can't back off and pretend you feel nothing.