Friday, July 01, 2005

Thwartic Heaven

Fever (again for three days).

Can barely lift myself up and when I do my legs are all wobbly and won't walk straight.

My neck pounds when it's supposed to be my heart.

>>>>>

I am taking myself back tomorrow (Saturday) to the hospital and readmit myself into the ward. After all, I was discharged on an out and pass certificate and they had asked me to call in and tell them if I was alright which I am not.

And this time, my parents won't know until I have sat in my bed and become late for lunch over the house.

Which gives a few hours sleep and rest.

So instead of "Here I come to save the day" it's something else - he he he

See you there even though you didn't want me there..

Take care all

4 comments:

Noors said...

Hey you,

I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling very well. I was really hoping that you'd feel better, lol and yeah, it was me who told you that I didn't want to see you back in the ward, as a patient that is!

Take care of yourself okay!

Sleepless In Muscat said...

sheesh..

talk about giving a hint...

i got the idea already...

i'll wrap myself in bandages and dress up like a mummy so you won't recognize me if it satisfies you..

if you don't wanna see me you can easily not drop by...

bye

Noors said...

lol!

I know your bed, so you can't hide!

I'm gonna give you a hard time tomorrow, lol, you'll be my target instead of the intern, hehe, you know what I mean.:P

Sleepless In Muscat said...

now that's a fast reply..

and tell me what time you come so I don't appear..