Thursday, March 23, 2006

I could have..

..missed out on my appointment at the hospital and gone off for my job interview at some bank, but I have always seen my health as a priority - no matter what, no matter what others might have on their minds or wish to say.

..told the bank that I wouldn't be attending but then again, they would either have heard me saying that 'I'm off to the hospital' or 'could you arrange for another group exam?' - both coming from a redundant mind, wouldn't you say?

..saved a child falling onto a stony floor at the hospital courtyard when I was only a few feet from him but I didn't move an inch. I regret that now 'til this day.

..stayed happier by the end of the hospital visit but then the weather was getting really nice and I was beginning to think of 'everything' that made my mind's thoughts sway.

..gone home and called it a day but something inside me tugged away at my being and told me to stay. So, I did just that - stay.

..died a few times back but I am here, alive. And I am grateful for that because now I have a chance to replenish on the mistakes that I had made.

..sulked all day at why no one was looking at me, but I was smiling and whistling because I wasn't aware of anything else except for two things, my health and the career that is on it's way.

2 comments:

Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

Hopeful :)

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Shaykhspeara Sha'ira:

Thanks ;o)