Friday, March 03, 2006

UNICEF - Pt. 4


If you had your FM radio on and tuned in to the local English FM radio station which was hosted by Lakshimi Kathanat (I hope I got the spelling correct, please do excuse me, Lakshimi); then you would have the opportunity to listen to a small sampling of the newly made song in benefit of the UNICEF fund dubbed 'I'm Innocent'..

It should be launched sometime during this coming week and it will also be featured in a future publication of theweek.

I hadn't got the CD yet, therefore, I apologize for not living up to the promise for posting the song online for a limited period on a web hosting service from a third party website. But I will work towards that goal.

But you will happy to know that you will be able to purchase one of the final copies of the CD - of which, we are going to make 500 copies - once it is launched.

Fingers crossed..!

2 comments:

. said...

who wrote the lyric for the song "I'm innocent" ?

Sleepless In Muscat said...

x: I can't tell you right now..you will no soon with the launch of the song, inshallah ;o)