Monday, March 20, 2006

Wishful Thinking

I wish I knew myself how to make myself feel better in general
Because everytime I am faced by a woman - And a good looking one by that, I feel that way

Like I am stuck
Entrapped
With a ball and a chain
In a dark cellar
Of damp prison
With shady walls
Rats squeaking
And the sands of time beneath me

It'll take some time
Everytime I see a woman
I tell myself again and again
I don't want to get married
And I keep on repeating it

And yet I find myself still looking at the beauty that stands in front of me
And wonder; what; if, how; when; who and where
And then I find myself again crouching at the sorrow thoughts that entrail their way through my heart
In my soul
In my mind

Grasping my feelings inside
Trapping my body there, thinking
There could still be a chance
There could still be a chance
There could still be a ...Chance

I'd rather it hit me and get it over and done with than leaving me tortured this way

1 comments:

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Ella:

so you're the one who's been here not commenting....hmmmm - lol

:o)

Thanks for popping by - hope you always come and check my blog out. I've seen your blog briefly. It's pretty honest and rather reflects your direct thoughts about what you encounter in your daily life - which is kinda good :o)

Guys aren't afraid of commitment as such, but rather more into establishing themselves than putting both feet into the water, if you know what I mean. And it's understandable..