Thursday, March 09, 2006

One step too far

I found out my ultimate fault.

I think into things way too far into the future. I predict for myself such a bright future or just as much a bad one, for that. And when I am hit by reality it's like a brick wall hitting my head at a thousand kilometres an hour.

Talk about having an astronomical day.

That's mostly why I shift into fifth gear with everything around me expecting the unexpected to happen in my advantage and when we collide you can all say goodbye to Rose and Jack.

God. Where's an iceberg when you need one?

Colliding nature
Divided dillusion
Sense of love of kiss and tell
The weather isn't always warm as Hell

I tell myself a thousand times
That I can always get up and do a million things
I can always move move up
And accomplish my dreams

But I am not happy
I am no the least
I have almost everything I could ever want
And nothing I wish I had

Dreams are clouds
Of lies and make believe
The sense, the pride
That we hold onto, the rise from the fall beneath

Hollowed into a corner
Sitting all alone
Crying there
On my own

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ali:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with ambition.

A very important lesson in life is summed up in Latin: Carpe Diem. This translated means Seize The Day! :)

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Andromeda:
this isn't about ambition.

it's about something completely different than what you have in mind.

MJ said...

You have to read between the lines to get what the post is about. :P

Just take life one step at a time. and don't think too much.

Sleepless In Muscat said...

MJ:

Yeah, you mentioned that earlier on.

;o)

I suppose you're right

MJ said...

I'm right. :)