Friday, September 15, 2006

from a known blogger - part two

While the hospital is not exactly a great place to be in, having to stay here for the last 10 days has been a real bummer trying to think about what I am going to do and what I might do when I do get out of here.

Like for instance, I need to move around a lot more because of the inactivity my muscles have been rested into since I was weak and the such, plus since Ramadhan is just around the bend and my high hopes have been put down on fasting this year since I will have regain my weight, although there is a lot of it going around because of the massive amount of medications that I have been prescribed to.

But fear not, I'm not as gloomy as you all think I am; I have written a couple of poems for my new third poetry book which is still yet untitled. I may publish one of them here sometime soon.

I have a plan on how to get into something worthwhile that will not cost the pain that I went through this time ever again, but it will take some time. I am also going to definitely get out of the country for a little while once I am out and feeling better - which inshallah, will be quite soon.

Ideas are still in place to be looked into so I can change the blog's look. It will be a total exception I am hoping.

Other than that - life for me right now, rotates around the hospital grounds and the newspapers I recieve everyday.

Stay healthy people - never take anything for granted.

See ya round when I do..

1 comments:

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Ella:

Thanks gorgeous...!

And hey, lookey here: I'm back in the wild wild world...

the cat is out of the bag again!

woohoo!