Sunday, September 17, 2006

In Love We Should Trust


And..

I wish I was your shining star
To shine down on you
I wish I was with you right now
To show you how much I adore you

To make you always smile

Laugh
Never cry again

Have a bold stand
And I wish I could just take your hand
And I wish I was the wind
To fly you over
To show you the world, over

And I wish I was a shining star
To shine down on you
And I wish I was with you right now
To show you much I adore you

I wish..
I was the air, you breath
I wish..

I was the love, you need


And here I am

And here I am
Take my hand
Don't let go
Don't be afraid
I'll always be here


For you
For you

Yes, I'll always be here
For you..

And I am the shining star
That would forever shine down on you

And I am always there
Whenever you need someone to talk to

To love you

To need you
To hold you in their arms


I wish..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i loved it!

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Anonymous:

thank you..

but could you just tell me which parts specifically you liked it and why?

it would help me in my creative process