Friday, September 15, 2006

Take Me There

Take me where I am
Take me along from the place I long stand

Take me and let's fly
Take me and let's just fly away, high away, into the clouds

Take me high
Make me smile
Let us live our dreams
And live happily all our lives

Take me there
Where happiness takes the steering wheel
And it's you and I, the world we can both share

Take me now
Take me now
Don't leave me all alone
I want to stay with you
Since it's you that I have found


I love you

I love you..

.. So much..

*This poem is one of the first to be written for my third - as yet, untitled - poetry book.

1 comments:

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Ella:

thanks again! I want to take my time on this one that will see the light one day inshallah..

hopefully I will be thinking of selling my first three books as a anthology or something..

methinks!