Sunday, September 24, 2006

A Ramadhan Blog

For any of you interested into knowing what's going on the in the world during the holy month of Ramadhan, a few blogger friends of mine have established a new blog for this occasion by the name of Ramadan-Kareem.

Have a look at it, it's quite impressive, professional and what's more gives a better insight into what's happening around the world through in this period of time.

You can also ask to contribute to the blog at the email address provided on the homepage or even just comment.

I really do suggest you give it a go.

I've provided a link to the blog on my blogroll should you want to come back and add it to your favorites..

4 comments:

Shaykhspeara Sha'ira said...

Thank you for your support Sleepless :)

Sleepless In Muscat said...

you're most welcome...

Arshad said...

Salam alykum and Ramadhan Kareem
May I invite you to visit my blog where I look at issues through an Islamic perspective http://justlybalanced.blogspot.com

Sleepless In Muscat said...

Arshad:

Wa 3alaikum iSalam and Ramadhan Kareem to you, too

I have saved your blog into my list of favorites and will get around to checking it out soon enough.

Thanks for the invitation